Monday 19 March 2007

Self Evaluation

Attainment - 2

Effort - 2 - I have put a lot effort into media part of the coursework and in general with classwork and homework.

Punctuality - 2 I always come to lessons on time, however i have missed lesson but always catched up on the work

Submission and quality of homework - 2 I spend a lot of time on my homework and always hand it on time.

Ability to work independently 2 - I think i work well on my own as i don't get distracted by other and concentrate better.

Quality of writing - 2 I think the quality of my writing is up to a good standard as i do put a lot of effort into my essays.

Organisation of Media folder - 1 My media folder is organised as i always file my work in order

Oral contributions in class 3 - I don't always contribute in class this is one of my tragets which i hope to achieve.

Quality of coursework - 2 I put a lot of effort into wild disorder we all do, i think that our coursework is up to a good standard

x HARDY x

No comments: